2015-02-24

Breakfast date at Bread and circus, Alexandria










Finally we both had a day off together. Now that my boy is studying there's not too much time to hang out. Nowadays it gets extra special when we're both free to just be with each other with no time limits. It's a bit sad...I think I mainly need less free time on my hand though. Stupid job hunt is not too successful.





He had planned something for us in the morning and he could absolutely not let me know what it was.  I tried to figure it out during our walk but all I could possibly tell was that it must have to do with breakfast and that's the most romantic thing I will ever know.

We ended up here at ''bread and circus'' in Alexandria.









I had a superhot date in front of me and I ordered, bread, avocado, tomato, halloumi and a juice. Breakfast to me is the best time of every single day, I love breakfast, breakfast makes me want to leave bed (to go back into it with my breakfast and coffee of course), I wish every meal every day was breakfast.

















Also the interior there was absolutely amazing. Wish I could move in to a big warehouse and decorate it like this or even better. It's a shame i'm extremely poor and pretty much don't have a job at the moment. Life feels so uncertain to me these days but this tuesday was a good day with no worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment